Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Empty Re: Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages

Post  Zaza Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Dear Sister Umm Ibrahim, I checked the Duas but I don't find a typo.

The Duas in this thread are based on the Fortress of the Muslim (english version) Darussalam.

If you can be more specific it will help.

mashaAllah our Homeschooling section is very popular and many sisters have even printed these Duas. Our Aim to so share authentic information.

JazakiAllah for your efforts to bring typos/errors to our notice. Love

I appeal to all our members to bring such errors/typos etc to our notice.

May Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful reward each and everyone of us. Ameen

lilacflower  Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Empty Re: Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Jazakallahu khairan sisters, this is better than what I was looking for for my son!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

This Dua was requested by sis Umm Kashifa via pm

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_protection

lilacflower  Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_dua4breakfastbw-1

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

In time for the Hajj Season

Two Versions - Portrait and Landscape

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_hajj4coloring2

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_hajj4coloring

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:32 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Dear sister Zaza

May Allaah reward you for all your beautiful work
But a little thing I want to mention

The hadeeth about duaa for breaking the fast (Allahumma laka sumtu.....) is a weak hadeeth as declared by shaykh al-Bani.

The du’aa’ “Allaahumma laka sumtu wa ‘ala rizqika aftartu (O Allaah, for You have I fasted and by Your provision I have broken my fast)” was narrated by Abu Dawood, 2358. It is a mursal hadeeth so it is da’eef (weak) . Al-Albaani classed it as da’eef in bin-dawwad (510)

There is an authentic Duaa for breaking the fast:

‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say when breaking his fast: “Dhahaba al-zama’ wa abtalat al-‘urooq wa thabata al-ajr in sha Allaah (Thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is certain if Allaah wills).”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2357; al-Daaraqutni, 25. Ibn Hajar said in al-Talkhees al-Habeer (2/202): al-Daaraqutni said, its isnaad is saheeh.

barakAllahu feeki
UmmAbdullaah

Zaza wrote:
As-Salaamu alaikum

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_dua4breakfastbw-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:37 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

Dear sister Zaza

There is smally typo in the 2nd graphic (talbiyah)
In the 2nd line (labbayka la shareeka "laka" labbayk

"laka" is missing
InshaAllaah you can correct it fruitandveg

UmmAbdullaah

Zaza wrote:
As-Salaamu alaikum

In time for the Hajj Season

Two Versions - Portrait and Landscape

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_hajj4coloring2

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_hajj4coloring

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

barakAllahu feeki dear sister Huda for your Nasiha. rose Here in the Garden we are always concerned not to go against the Qur’an and Sunnah. We are aware that Shaikh Al-Albaani classified the hadith regarding this dua as weak.

However there is a difference of opinion amongst Scholars where Duas are concerned and this Dua is found in many Dua books in many parts of the Muslim world. In some Dua books only the 1st Dua is mentioned, in others only the 2nd and in some books both Duas. The 2nd Dua is also found in this thread on page 2.

grouphug Masha Allah Tabarak Allah, we have an international readership and we try to please everyone but at the same time within the framework of the Qur'an and Sunnah. grouphug2

Sisters can choose which Duas to teach their children.

Jazaki Allahu Khairan for spotting the mistake in the Hajj Graphic, Insha Allah I will change it as soon as possible. Hug

May Allah reward you for your efforts, concern and good intentions Ameen Love

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am

As-Salaamu alaikum

I forgot to mention that the Hajj graphics were amended long ago. blush

barakAllahu feeki dear sis Huda for pointing out the error.

Here's another

Basic Duas for Children- Coloring Pages - Page 5 Th_ascend

flowersmiley Don't forget to click on the thumbnail to download the image flowersmiley

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:38 pm

You can now Download the eBook here

https://app.box.com/s/nzwxoim3fgnxf56g5b3rkydcn1jyg57b

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5