Easel and Ink -The Wonderful Art Garden For Muslim Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage

2 posters

Go down

Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Empty Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage

Post  Aisha Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

This is a design I made using the ruler tool to draw the lines - they are not accurately measured as you can see the details in the finished image are a bit out of line and out of proportion. Nevertheless I was pleased with the results smile
I used the pencil, roller-brush and tube tools (and probably the eraser tool too as usual)

I have included the w.i.p. (work in progress) shot to show you how I built it up:

Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Geometricwip01

Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Geometric2jpg02

Last edited by Aisha on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Empty Re: Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage

Post  Zaza Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:30 pm

As Salamu alaikum

Masha Allah sister these images are so cool Shout

Jazakallahu Kharin for sharing the w.i.p. Love

One question is that a textured background that you used.

lilacflower  Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Empty Re: Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage

Post  Aisha Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:47 pm

As-Salaamu alaikum

I think that is is probably the basic paper background sister - the texture comes from scribbling or zig-zagging back and forth with the roller-brush tool on a narrow width setting.
A tip:
use 4 rulers at a time to enclose a section you wish to work on to allow you more freedom of movement.

I'm glad that you liked it wink
Aisha
Aisha
Administrator
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaza Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

I have to wait for the full edition for the roller brush Shout

BarakAllahu Feeki for sharing Love

lilacflower  Geometric Tile Design (w.i.p. and end result) ArtRage Dhikr012   lilacflower  

Zaza
Zaza
Staff
Staff

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down